We welcome proposals from any discipline for paper presentations and posters. Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and will be published in the Book of Abstracts. Full papers will be published in the Book of Proceedings, which will carry an ISBN.
Topics may include but are not restricted to:
- Fashion, society and power
- Fashion tribes
- Fashionable society in history
- Fashion and character in literature
- Costume and the depiction of fashionable society
- Representations of fashion in painting, photography and film
We particularly welcome inter/cross-disciplinary submissions that address the conference theme from the perspective of more than one discipline.
Second call for submissions now open
All abstracts and papers will be blind peer reviewed. All papers and posters will be included in the Book of Proceedings with an assigned ISBN.
For details of how to submit, see the following pages: